To our clients, team members and friends in the communities we serve in:
With the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Canada and around the world, we wanted to reach out to every single one of you to share the actions we are taking to ensure that keeping the health and safety of our customers and our colleagues is our highest priority.
Following the lead from Health Canada and local public health authorities, we are taking several decisive actions to ensure the health and safety of everyone in our showroom and service centre.
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols in all departments, with focus on high contact and high traffic areas:
- Disinfecting surfaces and cars more frequently.
- Using gloves and covering steering wheels and seats in vehicles
- Washing and sanitizing hands after every customer interaction.
- Cleaning workstations and desktops regularly.
- Increased the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
- To ensure the safety of our community and team, we are also offering services outside our dealership.
- Allowing you to make a purchase online or over the phone.
- Picking-up and dropping-off customer’s vehicles for service.
- Night Drop Service
Rest Assured that we are taking all the preventative measures necessary to ensure the well-being of everyone that walks through our doors. As information and guidance from public health officials’ changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly.