To our clients, team members and friends in the communities we serve in:
With the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Canada and around the world, we wanted to reach out to every single one of you to share the actions we are taking to ensure that keeping the health and safety of our customers and our colleagues is our highest priority.
Following the lead from Health Canada and local public health authorities, we are taking several decisive actions to ensure the health and safety of everyone in our showroom and service centre.
For the safety of both our team members and customers, we will be maintaining social distance if you visit our dealership.
Extra precautions have been taken in the following areas:
- We have enhanced our cleaning protocols in all departments, with focus on high contact and high traffic areas:
- Disinfecting surfaces and cars more frequently.
- Using gloves and covering steering wheels and seats in vehicles
- Washing and sanitizing hands after every customer interaction.
- Cleaning workstations and desktops regularly.
- Increased the deployment of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes throughout the dealership
- To ensure the safety of our community and team, we are also offering services outside our dealership.
- Allowing you to make a purchase online or over the phone.
- Picking-up and dropping-off customer’s vehicles for service.
- Night Drop Service
SERVICE & PARTS:
- Placing keys in plastic bags upon arrival to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Taped areas that demonstrate safe distancing when in the dealership.
- Our shuttle service and dealership waiting areas have been made temporarily unavailable to maintain social distancing.
THINGS WE ASK OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
- Please do not visit the dealership if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with anybody who has been unwell, or if you yourself have felt unwell.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership for any reason.
Rest Assured that we are taking all the preventative measures necessary to ensure the well-being of everyone that walks through our doors. As information and guidance from public health officials’ changes, we will reassess and change our procedures and protocols accordingly.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these difficult times and hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Mazda has a deep-rooted challenger spirit, overcoming many obstacles throughout its 100-year history. Together, we will overcome this one, too.
Thank you for your business and for placing your trust in us.
Mazda Of Toronto Management Team